- Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-ups
- Wedge Salad
- Rolls
- Raspberry Delight
Makes 8 roll-ups
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 16 oz Ricotta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Classico Sundried Tomato Alfredo (It's a pretty thick sauce, so I usually thin it down with cream. I ran out of time and didn't do that today - your heart thanks me!).
Spread ~1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle.
Roll jelly-roll fashion
In a 9x13 baking dish, spread 1/2 of spaghetti sauce.
Arrange lasagna rolls, seam side down, in sauce in baking dish.
Top with remaining sauce.
Cover.
Bake at 375 for 30 min or until hot & bubbly.
This recipe is for 4 wedges
- 1/2 c balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 c honey
- 1/4 t sea salt (I used the same amount of kosher salt - I don't know if sea salt and kosher salt are equally measured)
- 6 - 8 strips bacon - fried and crumbled
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 red onion - thinly sliced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - quartered
- Ranch dressing
- Blue cheese crumbles
Arrange wedges and top (in this order) with ranch dressing, tomato, red onion, bacon, and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Top with blue cheese.
Raspberry Delight
- 15 graham crackers
- 1 cube butter
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 pack marshmallows
- 1 package raspberries (thawed) (if they aren't thawed - mix them in with the hot milk & marshmallows - they'll be thawed in a jiffy)
- 1/2 c walnuts
- 1/2 pint whip cream, beat and sweetened
Awesome job Staci! I may have to get some blogging tips from you.
ReplyDeleteSo nice and fun. I will have to contribute when I am back. Thanks for doing, Staci.
ReplyDeleteShannon
Love the picture too.
ReplyDeleteI finally got into the blog! I had to get your yummy recipes. One of my favorite luncheons ever for Book Club!
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy to have you at my home and here on our blog!
DeleteI would like to request the recipe for the Wedge Salad. It was awesome and my favorite part of the meal!
ReplyDeleteAsk and ye shall receive... It's there for ya!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Alena. Please post the salad recipe!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Instant results! Awesome.
ReplyDelete